KM Yacht Design is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our website we collect information about you that you provide to us when you submit an enquiry by sending us an email
You may also provide personal information to us in other ways, such as over the phone, or by engaging with KM Yacht Design via social media.
All of this information is provided directly by you. If you decide not to provide relevant information, this may hinder our ability to respond to your visit to our website efficiently and may mean that we will not be able take any further action to support your enquiry.
How will we use the personal information we collect?
The information provided by you will processed for legitimate business and/or contractual reasons:
- to respond to your enquiry or provide the services that you have requested
- to send you information that you request from us relating to our products and services
We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you.
If/when we do share your personal information for these purposes, the data remains our property at all times – these “data processors” act only under our instructions and are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes. We check carefully that our third party suppliers are as compliant with data protection law and regulations as we are. When we outsource the processing of your information to third parties or provide your information to third party service providers, we oblige those third parties to protect your information with appropriate security measures and prohibit them from using your information for their own purposes or from disclosing your information to others.
We never share your personal information with to any third parties, and you will not receive offers or communications from other companies or organisations as a result of giving your details to us.
We will store your personal information only as long as is required to process your enquiry or provide the services that you have requested.
KM Yacht Design does not base any decisions about the personal information you have provided solely on automated decision-making
How we keep your personal information safe?
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration:
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers
- We use strict procedures and have implemented security features on our site to try to prevent unauthorised access
- All of our service providers who have access to your personal information, for the purposes of processing your information on our behalf, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party where processing is carried out by automated means.
To find out more about your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about data protection at KM Yacht Design, email email@example.com
MORE INFORMATION BELOW
Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications)